Friday, August 22, 2008

Family vacation in Virginia Beach & D.C

Last week we took a little family vacation and went to Virginia. The weather was perfect and we stayed a block away from the beach. This was Ronnie's first time flying, he did a great job! We all had a great time... enjoy the pics.



Ronnie & me on a pier in Virginia Beach



Here we are at the White House



Ronnie playing on the lawn of the Capital



Marcy & me at the Washington Monument















Ronnie & me making a sand castle-it doesn't get any better than this!















Ronnie at the Lincoln Memorial















Ronnie at Virginia Beach, he really enjoyed himself.
He loved playing in the water and picking up sand!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

OMG! This is Ron? It's hard to tell cause I haven't seen you in forever, but after I looked through your profile and saw the Level 42 and Toto references, then I knew.This is Nathan King... 10 or more years, huh?

I see your passing on the drumming tradition to your younger generation, congratulations!

Hope you're doing well. If I'm ever through Tennessee we gotta hook up.