Thursday, April 03, 2008

Children are a blessing from the Lord!


Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:3-5 NASB

My wife and I have been blessed with a son, Ron DePew III. He has brought such joy to our lives. Children truly are a blessing from God. It troubles me to hear people complain about their kids. I often hear them complain about how kids cost so much to raise, or how kids are demanding of their time and how they disrupt their lives. How sad to view children in that way. Children are not an inconvenience, they are not a curse, God says that Children are a blessing! I want to encourage you to be grateful & thankful for the gift that God has given you!

No comments: